|Xalynne "Amber" Blackblade.|
Basic Information Edit
- Given Name: Xalynne of Moonbrook
- Aliases: Amber, Lyssa, Amber'lyssa, Blademistress Coldeyes, Blackblade
- Race: Human
- Class: Warrior
- Professions: Mining (375), Swordsmith (330)
Physical Attributes Edit
- Age: 37
- Gender: Female
- Hair: Platinum Blonde
- Eyes: black
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 235lbs.
- Bust: 46"(H)
- Waist: 31"
- Hips: 46"
- Often seems cold and calculating. Difficult to befriend, but steadfast and loyal to those she cares about.
- Has a very skewed sense of morality. Ends justify means. Survival is paramount, unless a friend is in danger.
- Has a powerful hatred for the Burning Legion, and to a lesser extent, their former minions, the Scourge.
- Will always follow the letter of her promises and vows, if not the spirit. Be very careful when entering into a contract with her.
My full name is Xalynne of Moonbrook. My father was a farmer. So was his. Two brothers, two sisters. I'm the middle child. Married at 15, arrainged, of course. Faedan was his name. Lousy farmer, lousy father, lousy husband. We had three children together- two girls, one boy. Brenna, Kaitlyn, and Danin. They’re all dead now.
Faedan died at Hyjal. They tell me he was a good soldier. Well, at least he was good for something, right? They sent his personal effects back... well, they sent back his sword.
I wish they hadn't.
Somehow, the essence of some demon inhabited the blade... it made me do things when I got angry. Like kill my children. And burn down my farm.
It's gone now... but something's left of it in me. I feel... colder, now. Things that would have brought sympathy before bring unbidden contempt.
The end result is that I ended up with no family, no farm, no money, and no skills. All I had was one finely-made demon-possessed great sword and a decided lack of morality. You can guess the line of work I got involved in.
The first few years were tough. But I learned, got tougher, harder, and more ruthless. If the old me could see me now, I think she'd be terrified.
Anyway, that's all water under the bridge. It's over. I can't go back and change it. History lesson over.