Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Full Name: Nuttah Tatankashunkaha (pronounced "Nuht-taa Tah-tahn-kah-shun-kah-hah) His surname is not a family name, but one which was given to him by his adoptive grandparents.
- Title: He has been bestowed a title which translates into "Misplaced" in Orcish.
- Race: Tauren
- Class: Druid
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
Physical Description[edit | edit source]
- Age: He is not sure, but somewhere in his early to mid 40's
- Sex: Male
- Hair: Auburn
- Eyes: Gold
- Pelt: Blue-grey and white
- Horns: White
- Weight: About 600 lbs.
- Height: 7'8"
- Appearance: His garb changes frequently, yet he tends to stick to darker and earthen toned colors. He has few scars, yet two arrow shafts sticking from his right shoulder are an unspoken tribute to some past battle. They are healed into his flesh by the looks of it, and have been freshly fletched with long tail feathers. Small charms hanging from the ends sparkle and clink together in quiet melody. These two arrows are seen in all his forms.
Around his neck hangs a thin cord of leather, holding a charm tied with different colored feathers. In his mane hangs an odd, curved fang, again accompanied by a feather or two.
- Other: There is no record of Nuttah anywhere. Noone seems to have known him in his youth, as if he has simply just appeared from thin air. When he speaks, he seems to roll his "R"'s as if he was gently growling.
- Bloodline: Nuttah knows little about his parents, having never met either. He was told that his mother was a great warrior of his Clan, and that his father died valiantly in battle.
Personality and Habits[edit | edit source]
Nuttah is warm and friendly right off the bat, though he does tend to be secretive about his past. Those that know him can see he is trustworthy by his actions, and though he tends to be a bit naive at times, the bull shows a wisdom past his years. He is very fond of the young, and will often make small toys and such to hand out. Nuttah is best described as "grandfatherly", though his age would suggest differently.