(also Shan'do Stormrage or Furion Stormrage) is the greatest Druid ever to live, and arguably one of the most powerful beings in history.
- Night Elf
- Twin Brother of Illidan Stormrage.
- Lover and beloved of Tyrande Whisperwind.
- Renewed the practice of druidism among the Night Elves after tutelage from the demi-god Cenarius.
- Helped destroy Queen Azshara's portal and Well of Eternity and during the first invasion of the Burning Legion with the help of the Cenarius and Tyrande.
- Imprisoned Illidan to be guarded by Maiev Shadowsong and her wardens for creating the new Well of Eternity, but couldn't bring himself to kill him.
- Became Arch Druid of the Night Elves.
- He fought against the Burning Legion a second time after being awakened from the Emerald Dream by Tyrande.
- Performed the ritual that destroyed Archimonde and the first World Tree at the Battle of Mount Hyjal.
- Befriended the tauren Hamuul Runetotem, imparting his knowledge of druidism to Hamuul. Before this there had not been a tauren druid in almost twenty generations. Hamuul went on to teach what he had learned to many other tauren, and became the first tauren ever accepted into the Cenarion Circle.
- He first appeared in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Eternity's End) and subsequently appeared in The Frozen Throne (Terror of the Tides) and the War of the Ancients trilogy
To read more about Malfurion Stormrage visit:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.