|Lone Wolf Tavern|
|[ Website Link]|
' Define either Guild or Group.
- gfaction: The faction of the guild. Define either Alliance, Horde, or Cross-Faction.
- gtype: The type of play the guild focuses on. Define either PvE, PvP, or Roleplaying.
- g_rp: The roleplay level of the guild. Define either Light, Medium, or Heavy.
- gsize: The size of the guild, exact or ambiguous.
- gm: The guild master of the guild. If there are multiple guild masters, list all.
- contacts: Primary players to contact in-game, other than the guild master, about the guild, if necessary.
- website: The website of the guild. If there is no website, simply enter No.
- sort: OPTIONAL - Used for sorting pages alphabetically if they have an article as the first word in the name (ex: "The Guild of Things" would have "|sort=Guild of Things" added into the information, like any other line).
Physical Description[edit | edit source]
Dilapidated, abandoned tavern near the Raven Hill Cemetery in Duskwood. (Adjacent to Elwynn Forest and Westfall) The building is in serious disrepair, including a large hole that appears to have been burned in the roof recently.
On weekends, an assortment of both Alliance and Horde patrons often gather, co-habiting the same building in relative peace. During these times, members of the Stray work across traditional faction lines to attempt to foster a faction-neutral atmosphere.