|Deep Mountain Mining|
|Contacts||Any guild member|
|[No Website Link]|
' Define either Guild or Group.
- gfaction: The faction of the guild. Define either Alliance, Horde, or Cross-Faction.
- gtype: The type of play the guild focuses on. Define either PvE, PvP, or Roleplaying.
- g_rp: The roleplay level of the guild. Define either Light, Medium, or Heavy.
- gsize: The size of the guild, exact or ambiguous.
- gm: The guild master of the guild. If there are multiple guild masters, list all.
- contacts: Primary players to contact in-game, other than the guild master, about the guild, if necessary.
- website: The website of the guild. If there is no website, simply enter No.
- sort: OPTIONAL - Used for sorting pages alphabetically if they have an article as the first word in the name (ex: "The Guild of Things" would have "|sort=Guild of Things" added into the information, like any other line).
History and Description[edit | edit source]
The Deep Mountain Mining Guild was founded over a century ago in the heart of Ironforge by Gari Bouldertoe and his brothers. The Bouldertoe brothers have worked tirelessly since it's founding to instruct new generations in the art of mining and smelting. They also work closely with the Explorers' League to help train and supply young adventurers.
In recent times, the guild has begun to recruit adventurers from every profession, race and walk of life.
Headquarters[edit | edit source]
Recruitment[edit | edit source]
Just recently, Deep Mountain Mining has opened recruitment to anyone willing to join. Gari Bouldertoe, not content to "sit around on his duff" has recently set out into the world seeking adventure and fortune. Gari Bouldertoe is a prominent and distinguished member of the Excursion Council, and has earned the title of Consul. He takes pride in his duties as an ambassador, and quickly makes friends in every land in which he ventures.
Those interested in joining the Deep Mountain Mining family, need only seek him out.