|Council of the Eye|
' Define either Guild or Group.
- gfaction: The faction of the guild. Define either Alliance, Horde, or Cross-Faction.
- gtype: The type of play the guild focuses on. Define either PvE, PvP, or Roleplaying.
- g_rp: The roleplay level of the guild. Define either Light, Medium, or Heavy.
- gsize: The size of the guild, exact or ambiguous.
- gm: The guild master of the guild. If there are multiple guild masters, list all.
- contacts: Primary players to contact in-game, other than the guild master, about the guild, if necessary.
- website: The website of the guild. If there is no website, simply enter No.
- sort: OPTIONAL - Used for sorting pages alphabetically if they have an article as the first word in the name (ex: "The Guild of Things" would have "|sort=Guild of Things" added into the information, like any other line).
|The subject of this article is dormant and is not currently active on the Earthen Ring Server.|
- Active Since: March 31, 2005
- Inactive Since: January 01, 2009
- Ranks: Unknown
- Members: Wouldn't you like to know?
Guild History and Synopsis
The Council of the Eye had its origins as a "philosopher's club" in Dalaran around the time of the Second War. Following the destruction of Dalaran in the Third War, it was formed as a pervasive wizard's cabal intent on infiltrating diverse Alliance political bodies during the ensuing power vacuum. Later routed after one of its assassination attempts went sour, the Council's membership splintered, with surviving members taking refuge under the guise of various innocuous organizations, plotting to one day return. Following its reformation in 619, the Council has since disappeared underground again, and its existence is spoken of only in rumors.