|Cleric of St Cuthbert|
|Guild Type||RP / PvE|
|RP Level||Light / Medium|
|Contacts||Jäger, Erriq, Synaarondk, Vailia, Doohiky|
|[No Website Link]|
' Define either Guild or Group.
- gfaction: The faction of the guild. Define either Alliance, Horde, or Cross-Faction.
- gtype: The type of play the guild focuses on. Define either PvE, PvP, or Roleplaying.
- g_rp: The roleplay level of the guild. Define either Light, Medium, or Heavy.
- gsize: The size of the guild, exact or ambiguous.
- gm: The guild master of the guild. If there are multiple guild masters, list all.
- contacts: Primary players to contact in-game, other than the guild master, about the guild, if necessary.
- website: The website of the guild. If there is no website, simply enter No.
- sort: OPTIONAL - Used for sorting pages alphabetically if they have an article as the first word in the name (ex: "The Guild of Things" would have "|sort=Guild of Things" added into the information, like any other line).
Cleric of St Cuthbert is a Non-recruiting RP/PvE guild. The "Attempt" of RP usually occurs out of boredom. Recently the Clerics have ventured forth into the lands of Azeroth (coming from their original land of Faerûn) and started dealing with the works of the evil Lich King and his minions.
RP Background[edit | edit source]
The Clerics came to Azeroth during a time in Faerûn known as the Time of Troubles, when the deities of Faerûn walked the planet in their mortal avatar forms. This event caused much magic, both arcane and divine to go awry and many had died in the time. To avoid certain death, Jäger and a few of his companions had journeyed long and far to find a new land to reside, and spread the word of St. Cuthbert as well. After months of travel the ragtag crew of two holy priests, a warrior, a few death knights, a paladin or three, Gnomehands the rogue, and Durthis the Dwarven hunter finally made it to Azeroth, landing on the shores of Westfall. The renewed band of adventurers made their way to Stormwind where they currently reside, often quarreling with The Stormwind Guard about nonsensical issues which often end in some form of retreat.
Instances on Farm[edit | edit source]