Typically, a Lawful Neutral character:
- Keeps his word of honor.
- Lies and cheats only if very necessary.
- Never attacks or harms an unarmed foe.
- Usually will not harm an innocent but may run roughshod over personal rights in pursuing a greater end.
- Does not use torture unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. (Never for pleasure)
- Never kills for pleasure, but frequently will do so if ordered to by a recognised authority or as part of a contract.
- Usually helps those in need.
- Works in groups well, especially if it suits his needs.
- Will quite possibly take dirty money or bribes but tends to "stay bought".
- Adheres faithfully to a contract but may manipulate the literal meaning of the text.
- Never betrays a friend, but won't neccessarily shelter a lawbreaker.
- Believes that rules and hierarchy are the structure for a stable society.
- Places the stability of the whole over the freedom of individuals.
- May very well see slavery as proper status for certain individuals that can not be left to themselves.
All items (36)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.