- Full Name: Calithos Alec Blyde
- In-Game: Calithos
- Nickname: Cal
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Guild: Sere Vala
- Title: Lord Blyde
- Race: Human
- Class: Priest
- Professions: Mining and Lawyering
- Age: 32
- Sex: Male
- Hair: Bald
- Eyes: Left: Dark Green Right: Sickly yellow
- Weight: 185lbs without garment and Arm. 200lbs with garment, without Arm. 305lbs With garment, with arm
- Height: 6'
- Calithos wears a large heavy robe that looks to be various trinkets, small items of power, and heavy cloth. His robe is a large, heavy cloak that is covered in a variety of blood, ichor, bodily fluid, and grease stains. If one were to inspect closesly, they would be sure that it is in fact, covering every inch of the cloth. His pauldrons are heavy looking pauldrons, each weighing five pounds, and have an obvious latch upon both. The only moderately normal thing on him is his crimson felt hat, which he seems incapable of removing, and has shown at times autonomous movement to it's wearer. His robe also bears a series of lapels, bearing either moderate alliance, or respect of such an organization.
- The man himself is an obvious Lordaeronean and Kul Tirasian mix heritage, with a slightly darkened skin. His body is in a fit physical condition, with the glaring lack of the entire upper left portion of his upper torso. In replacement, there is a mechanically constructed prothsesis, made of obvious dark iron and thorium. He wears heavy gloves, each looking thick enough to bear extreme temperatures. His clothes in general, also look thick and durable enough to survive such extreme environments.
- Calithos Blyde sometimes has been considered in some views as a man who is more id than Super Ego, and Ego. Almost of passion and emotion, he has shown that he is perhaps a rather autonomous persons within whatever social circle he seems to interact with. Pleasant to a fault, the obvious showing that he is a Scarlet Crusader tends to give his pleasant personality an almost maniacal demeanor, or a more benevolent, depending on the person's point of view.
- In the end, he is a man people tend to trust, usually with reasons that involving having to more so tolerate him than to like him, as he tends to have a form of unnatural charisma that somehow can enamor him with multiple people. In the end, he is simply what Asherrean Koth regarded him best as "A cannon aimed in whatever direction it feels like being aimed at on autofire."
- Calithos Blyde was very aware people may look into his personal history. So he removed it. Far from important to you, isn't it?
More To Come
Stories! Pictures! Scandalous Tell Alls!