|The subject of this article is dormant and is not currently active on the Earthen Ring Server.|
|Broken Horn Warband|
|Guild Master||Warsquaw Hapa|
|Contacts||Loamdreg, Kanni, Benek|
' Define either Guild or Group.
- gfaction: The faction of the guild. Define either Alliance, Horde, or Cross-Faction.
- gtype: The type of play the guild focuses on. Define either PvE, PvP, or Roleplaying.
- g_rp: The roleplay level of the guild. Define either Light, Medium, or Heavy.
- gsize: The size of the guild, exact or ambiguous.
- gm: The guild master of the guild. If there are multiple guild masters, list all.
- contacts: Primary players to contact in-game, other than the guild master, about the guild, if necessary.
- website: The website of the guild. If there is no website, simply enter No.
- sort: OPTIONAL - Used for sorting pages alphabetically if they have an article as the first word in the name (ex: "The Guild of Things" would have "|sort=Guild of Things" added into the information, like any other line).
Active since: March 26, 2005
Clan Elders[edit | edit source]
Guild Leader: Warsquaw Hapa
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Broken Horn Warband is a Family-Raid style guild located on the Earthern Ring Server (Horde) that actively promotes RolePlaying within the World of Azeroth. Created by several close friends in Canada, the Broken Horn Warband (BHW for short) has dwindled over time, but it's members are still active roleplayers and the guild maintains contacts in several other guilds. The guild is known for its sense of fun, family and friendliness that is beyond all comprehension. The guild leadership is mainly comprised of Taurens with officers from each of the other races as the point of contact for that race. Warsquaw Hapa is the current guild leader.
History[edit | edit source]
Originally, the Elders of the BHW were taken in by Harsk of the Thunderhorn Warparty. Although they learnt much under the Elders of the Thunderhorn, Hondo craved leadership and broke off to form his own band - the Broken Horn. Taking with him his trusted friends, Kahrn, Benek and Kurga, and his mate Hapa, they began what is now one of the longest surviving guilds on Earthern Ring.
Following the death of Hondo, Hapa assumed command of the warband, and has done her best through trying times to keep the sense of family that was always an integral part of this guild. Through the shifting leadership and many trying times, the guild has gone from being a small family living on the Bluff, to a large warparty of raiders, defending the Horde from its enemies, back to being a small family once again as many of the younger, strong-armed warriors left the comfort of the Rises to go and bring the battle to the demons of Draenor.